BroadcastGG looking for a Broadcast Asset Designer!
We’re overhauling our look
APPLY HERE – by Feb 18th @ 10:00pm PST
BroadcastGG is looking to bring on a freelance Broadcast Asset Designer to overhaul the look of our broadcasts. Position will be paid.
- Design and organize assets for all Overwatch Broadcasts (Overlays, Stingers, Tickers)
- Update and organize assets used by Scoreboard Tool
- Create and distribute documentation for sustaining assets
- Report to Broadcast Director who will oversee the overall vision of the project
The Ideal Candidate:
- Works with tight deadlines
- Take criticisms while also being comfortable voicing their creative opinions
- Be comfortable moving forward on a project where some details are ambiguous or undefined
- Be an iterator to take the project that’s 90% perfect to 100%
- Is proficient with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Motion graphics is a big plus
Before final acceptances, we will be asking for a demo design for two scenes (Map progression, team roster, caster camera, in game, or break screen). So after you submit this, you can get started! Here’s an example of how our show & current assets look.
Any questions? Send your questions to alex (at) broadcast.gg